This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Congratulations graduating seniors!!! I don’t know about you, but this year went by in a flash. Hopefully, you are catching a moment of peace before graduation day, but here are all the tips to keep in mind:

Take All the pictures.

Graduation day will be over before you know it! Let your mom/dad/grandmother/friend/sister take as many pictures as possible to remember your big day! You have achieved this big accomplishment through your determination and merit, so let others celebrate you.

It is okay to be nostalgic.

Take your last stroll around campus. Visit your favorite study spot after your last final. Reminisce on all your favorite moments from your time on campus. Spend time with your friends who are heading out on their new journey. And most importantly, reflect on how much you have grown in the last few years. We have faced a lot, from a world pandemic to navigating online classes to transitioning back to in-person. Look how far we have come!

Hydrate!

You will be celebrating all day, and the last thing you need is to be dehydrated. You will definitely want water after sitting through the long ceremony and celebrating with family and friends.

Go with the flow.

As someone who is constantly worried about the little things and stressed about everything, graduation is not the day to pick at the small details. You don’t need to worry about small details as long as you make it to the ceremony on time. This is the time to be silly and carefree (at least for the day) so enjoy the moment!

I'm Gabby - Events Director of Her Campus TAMU. I'm part of the class of 2023, majoring in Telecommunication Media Studies (with a minor in Film). I am dreaming of traveling the world, making movies, and reading books.