5 Reasons to Join Her Campus at Texas A&M!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

1. To get involved at your university!

It is important to be a part of something, especially in college! HC offers you the opportunity to participate in events on and off campus. Don’t be 2 percenter, and join our team!

1. To make new friends

Her Campus TAMU is a team of aspirational and inspirational Aggies. Everyone in this organization is kind, helpful, and fun to hang out with! Our meetings are more like hang-outs and there is no shortage of laughing with us!

1. To have a fabulous professional organization to slap on a resume!

Her Campus is a NATIONAL online magazine. Publishers from Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and so many more are very familiar with the HC brand. It definitely won’t hurt to say you were apart of that.

1. To build a writing/ photography portfolio that will really impress employers

Her Campus gives you the opportunity to google your name and find a compiled list of everything you’ve ever contributed to this online magazine. This portfolio shows employers you have a ton of experience.

1. To get fabulous giveaways from our school survival kits!

Last but certainly not least, our friends at Her Campus Nationals never fails to send us school survival kits every semester FILLED with tons of goodies! Who doesn’t love free stuff?

To apply, email tamu@hercampus.com! Applications are due September 30th :)

HCXO!

Erum Salam is a student at Texas A&M and an aspiring writer and producer. Her vast experience in television, radio, and print has prepared her for the rapidly converging career path she wants to pursue. She aims to write and produce content that will educate and entertain a global audience. She believes Her Campus offers young women a platform to vocalize their thoughts on contemporary issues facing us today, while also providing hilarious content in the form of listicles, blog posts, or quizzes that surely resonates with the female millennial demographic.