Girls Pumpkins
Girls Pumpkins
Breanna Coon / Her Campus
Style > Decor

5 Amazon Finds You Have To Have This Season To Welcome Fall

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

The most wonderful time of the year is right around the corner. The stores are stocking up right now on all things fall decor, and you should too. Adding some spice into your home will help to welcome Autumn weather and jump right into the new holiday season. Amazon has everything you need to give your home a fall makeover. Adding fall decorations to your home will help provide a more cozy and welcoming environment for your guests. Let’s jump right into the best 5 Amazon fall finds you need this season. 

1. Artificial Pumpkins

Everyone knows that pumpkins are the staple to fall, so of course they are a must on your shopping list to add to your Amazon cart. The trending new pumpkins are artificial and among all the great reasons for this trend the most practical is your Halloween pumpkins will last way longer than a real pumpkin. When searching to purchase the best pumpkin, it is always smart to keep in mind to look for a pumpkin with a neutral color that provides you with more room to grow throughout the months that will keep the pumpkin decorations in style all the way into Thanksgiving. These adorable sets of pumpkins are $11.78.

btFCbnVZtTM4XPxBSmMZc3i 3ScqzfauQuzxZAniL7hSVi6P EuiqGo6vv DHUarMTSewGe kDw D7DH0rEKiXu5XEsgNOxmcUsDqur7AynZCqLAI27CxVn5ANf5PkcytqrZ6bQ1E70aWfUu nSpLnhB6 vfpVplVZaGoTGB423cL95 Z1bO8v1fww

1. Decorative Fall Pillows

Fall pillows can get pretty pricey at other retail stores, but don’t let that stop your fall decor. Amazon offers a variety of budget friendly decorative pillows for the fall that will sure be a great touch to add onto your couch, bed, or chairs. When I am looking for a fall pillow, I try to keep it simple with plain, basic fall colors instead of finding a pillow with an image on it. This helps keep the look throughout the fall season going without having to change after Halloween. A simple decorative throw pillow is a super easy way to elevate your home Into the holiday season. My favorite find listed below is a velvet orange throw pillow that is only $12.99 for two pillows, you cannot beat that price!

x8K1zOfXXWu31AKKTjqGA 9I SWDHxqbn2L980aeQOkdodZM5pKn5avWQpPbhEy b9

1. Fall Door Wreath 

Fall wreaths are a wonderful way to add a welcoming feeling into your home the minute you step foot at the front door. The options for wreaths stretch from wheat, branches, florals, leaves and much more for what ever style you choose. Adding fall color to your door will create a vibrant holiday cheer that is sure to make your life brighter. My favorite find on Amazon is this beautiful Autumn leaf wreath; it has all of my fall favorite colors for a great price at $22.98!

DbxyEOaGzOj7bDFaEVyCAY2OmNsGgaZdoMromhu4CVlVOvK8zr308wDGB9E19dr9QMK0O96cFxjNNVvUn VSn6gxLyu LTSE7k wtD2czqoq42p2x9sJAoKMLxHdOqjdT1KuOfijcOWAGACVroS7WM 8ORiCAPDtbW ddfzK7apVpkYykwASe4a sg

4.   Candles 

One of my favorite things to purchase during the fall is candles. They make my home and bedroom smell like a PSL. Amazon offers so many options from apple cinnamon, woods, vanilla to pumpkin and a variety of more smells. But my favorite candle is a traditional pumpkin spice smell with hints of vanilla, cinnamon, and clove. This fall candle is ranked a best seller, so I had to try it out, and it is AMAZING, and it’s only $19.95.

7XvC9 AkSwLCvSlxNNgv5E daL2pm9w4

5.  Blankets

Fuzzy throw blankets are so cozy for cold weather, and this blanket I found on Amazon has the prettiest orange color with tassels. It would be perfect for a cold day curling up on the couch and watching a movie! This item is on sale for a limited time for $16.98.

jAupXQzETYQx1KymWIZG9qZMImZckmVYE5AO03oehZr9lApEvVeGW voDIZs5sA 4KCtLfuLC8R zeDA3FF8GYuurFLjY1v TBRbw175R2JdMcJRTJjYCe67LyoDAfbba8QuLpLdORq5W1K9qt2KItbdfPf T ALty J0y hXI PtYDUu16 oIKrqg

Welcome this fall season with some great fall decor from Amazon and embrace the change of nature. This is a wonderful time of the year to spoil yourself with some amazing home decor finds without breaking the bank. Amazon has everything you need in order to spice up your home, so start shopping.

Lauren is a senior Ag Communications & Journalism major at Texas A&M University. This is her first semester joining Her Campus TAMU. She is super excited for this semester and having the opportunity to write for HC!