4 Reasons You Should Join HC TAMU!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

1. Resume Builder

You can bolster your resume and portfolio by publishing articles focused on appealing to women in the 18 to 24 year range! And who better to do that than you, (likely) an 18 to 24-year-old woman?!

2. Freedom of Writing

Unlike at paper news publications, we pride ourselves on being an online magazine outlet that allows our writers the freedom to write about articles in different styles and use their OWN voice when writing and reporting events that happen on and around our beautiful campus.

3. Broaden Your Experiences!

What better way to understand different styles of writing, video-editing, and photography than by working with others in a hands-on experience?

4. Fun!

We have socials, hang out, have dinners like any fun groups of college kids. :)

Apply by March 9th here in time for our meeting that evening at 7pm! Our staff is quick to read apps and evaluate and we will get back to you within a day of submission so submit farther in advance if you want to know whether you’re accepted onto the team sooner than March 9th!

Howdy! My name is Andrew Harris and I'm a senior Psychology major from Houston, Texas. However most importantly, I'm the loudest and proudest member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie class of 2017! A-Whoop! I am a Campus Correspondent for TAMU's chapter of Her Campus. I'm passionate about empowering the intelligent women of Texas A&M and making their voices heard!