What Rihanna song you are based on your zodiac sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Since it’s officially confirmed that queen Riri is pregnant while glowing and looking absolutely stunning, here is what Rihanna song you are based on your zodiac sign!

Aquarius: Consideration 

They like their alone time and like to prove their point. They’re destined to live their lives in the opposite direction to the current world. They find normalcy boring. They love to read and try to form the most unpopular opinion possible. 

Pisces: don’t stop the music 

Pisces love dancing and being energetic. They let things flow by themselves and stay carefree. They can sometimes come across as airhead or forgetful, but it’s a result of overstimulation. They are intuitive thinkers and somehow know how you feel before you do. 

Aries: B**** better have my money! 

Aries do what they want and do things their way. They’re bold and like competition. They’re symbolized by the ram and looooove being leader. Just like the other fire signs, they are passionate, energetic, and a creative bunch 

Taurus: Diamonds 

Taurus’s love relaxing and this earth sign is all about passion and sensuality, which is the feeling of this song! They love feeling present with their body whether it’s indulging in a luxurious massage, staying in bed for hours, or even going on a long run! 

Gemini: Umbrella 

Since of the most iconic performances to this song was performed by a Gemini, there’s no better sign to represent! Geminis are known for having two sides to blend with the energy or vibe they perceive. They always land on their feet in situations and are emotionally intelligent signs! 

Cancer: Only girl in the world 

Cancers are generous lovers who expect the same in return, They’re loyal and happy living in the realms of imagination. they want someone to make them feel like they’re the only girl in the world!

Leo: S&M

Leo’s have captivating personalities, they’re bold, warm, and loving. They love being dominant and in charge, along with being the center of the universe. They are ambitious and ruled by the heart!  Some say they are self-absorbed and narcissistic but ask a Leo and they call it self-love and confidence! 

Virgo: Desperado 

Virgos are perfectionists, they pay attention to detail and exist in organized spaces. They’re intelligent and calm and want to feel useful. They put others’ needs before their own and try to fix everything around them. They’re very accepting. 

Libra: You da one              

Libras hate being alone, They want to be admired for their charm.  They’re so attracted to the idea of beauty that they find beauty in people’s flaws. They value empathy and are receptive. They hate being stuck in the same patterns. 

Scorpio: What’s my name 

Scorpios are difficult people to get to know, they are pathological trap doors. They can be seen as manipulative and blunt, with a ruthless view of the world. It takes a while for them to open up to people but when they do, they fall in love completely. 

Sagittarius: man down          

Sagittarius believe the world is their playground, they have an insatiable hunger for knowledge, they want to know everything. They fall in love quickly and want someone to have a good time with. 

Capricorn: work

Capricorns don’t indulge in attention-seeking behavior, instead, they want to prove their own abilities to themselves. They’re the masters of discipline and are the ultimate perfectionists. They try to be good at whatever they attempt and want to be respected. 

Freshman majoring in International business with a minor in marketing who likes to write sometimes