What Euphoria character you are based on your zodiac sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Following the heartbreaking and intense season finale of Euphoria season 2, and with the characters’ true colors shown, here is the Euphoria character you are based on your zodiac sign: 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18): Ashtray 

Being raised by Fez and his grandma taught ashtray to protect himself and his loved ones. Ash (Javon Walton) is loyal to Fez and always has his back. Shown in the last episode Ash is stubborn and hardheaded just like Aquarius’ 

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20) Ethan 

Despite the effort and energy not being reciprocated, Ethan (Austin Abrams) continued to make his and Kat’s relationship work. It is clear that Kat does not love Ethan because she thinks Ethan is too good for her. Kat pushes Ethan away, but Ethan persisted in his love for her. Similar to Pisces, He is drawn to someone who pushes him away. 

Aries (March 21- April 19) Fezco 

Fez (Angus Cloud) is a businessman, he’s focused on his money and family rather than involving himself in his friend’s drama. Fez is loyal to his friends, he gives well-needed tough love to Rue, but still sticks up for her when needed. When meeting Lexi, he lets his guard down and develops a soft spot for her. Just like Aries, Fez is very confident, loyal, and passionate. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20) Jules

Struggling with self-confidence and feeling out of place, Jules (Hunter Schafer) always looks for excitement trying to gain the social stability she desires. After rue came into her life, Jules became confident in who she was, a little too confident that led her to get into some trouble throughout season 2.  Much like Taurus, she craves excitement and confidence. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20) Elliot 

After suspicions of what his true motives are, Elliot’s (Dominic Fike) two-faced traits were shown between almost sleeping with Jules and ratting out Rue without caution. Since the purpose of his role hasn’t been revealed yet, it seemed he came into their lives to cause trouble. His traits of sneaky and two-faced, are much like the Gemini’s. 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) Cassie 

Cassie (Sydney Sweeny), much like Cancers, is the girl who always needs to be loved, the “pick me girl.” Her irrational action of stealing her best friend’s boyfriend and playing the victim is similar to Cancer’s inability to take responsibility for their actions. Cassie always ends up getting hurt and does not learn from her actions. Beware of the consequences of crossing a Leo. 

Leo (July 23 – August 22) Maddy

Maddy (Alexa Demie) embodies all the fiery qualities of a Leo so this should not be surprised. Everyone knows not to mess with her, her confidence is power. She is passionate and always gets to the bottom of things. She comes off as intimidating, and will actually fight you, but she cares deeply about the ones she loves. It’s been rough for her the last few episodes, but she got her well-deserved revenge in the end. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept 22) Rue 

After being dealt a rough hand, we saw Rue (Zendaya) improve herself after hitting rock bottom. With hopes of her staying this way, she has a hard time with her thoughts and deciding if her ideas are good or bad. Like Virgos, she has pushed away people who care about her and can’t handle confrontation well. In the end, her friends are always there for her because of her kind heart. 

Libra (Sept 23 – Oct 22) Lexi 

Living in the shadow of her sister Cassie, Lexi (Maude Apatow) is a welcoming and kind person who stays to herself. When given the chance she has a lot of amazing qualities she brings to the friendship. She has stuck by Rue’s side through everything, Lexi is a loyal friend. After single-handedly giving Cassie and Nate what they deserve, Lexi became powerful.

Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21) Nate 

Being the most secretive character, Nate (Jacob Elordi) gets away with such deceptive things. He sometimes leaves clues of his actions, for instance, using the alias “Tyler” when texting with Jules. His carelessness gets him caught up in situations, whether it’s getting punched by Fez, embarrassed in front of the whole school, or even getting caught hooking up with his Ex- girlfriend’s Best Friend. Just like Scorpios, Nate has a secretive side.

Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21) Kat 

After gaining confidence and finding herself, Kat has a powerful character development. Being in a relationship with a boy who loves her, isn’t enough, to be with a Sagittarius you must bring excitement and spice. Despite not having many Scenes in season 2, Kat is still a loved character, and hopes she gets more screen time in the next season! Just like Sagittarius’ she wants to be free, and not tied down. 

Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19) McKay 

McKay (Algee Smith) knowing he is the best but remains humble is like Capricorn signs. Being the best put him at the top with the rest of the East Highland Elites. He works hard to maintain his image and status even after going off to college. McKay remains loyal to his friends, he has yet to find out how Nate betrayed him with Cassie. 

Freshman majoring in International business with a minor in marketing who likes to write sometimes