After treating myself to what I’m calling a “stay home glam night”, which I made sure to report in my last article “Get Ready With me”. I made sure to treat myself to a spa night, using some of the products I received in our Back to School Survival Kit!
- Garnier Micellar (from our latest survival kit) I used the water to remove my makeup.
- I’ve got severely dry skin, so I used the Julep Love your bare face Hydrating Cleansing Oil to since it’s oily enough to leave my skin moisturized after having caked it up.
- Skintimate 2 in 1 Shaving Cream by Schick Like I said, I’ve got super dry skin and luckily, we got of this awesome shaving cream in our Back to School survival kit. This shaving cream not only helps you get your best shave but also moisturizes your skin leaving it super soft after. I’m pretty sure this has something to do with it being a cream rather than a foam, and the shea butter. (it’s Paraben free too!)
- I set up my wall plug from Bath & Body Works. Turned up the music and relaxed!
Here are some other notable products from our Back to School Survival Kit:
- Buxom Cosmetics Big Tease Plumping Mascara. I used this in my “Glam Night look” my lashes looked AMAZING!
- Franks Redhot. We got the cutest little pouch with the words “I put hot sauce in my bag” (there were hot sauce and seasoning in there too! Emphasis on the “were” because now it’s all gone).
- Garden of life. These bars have 12 grams of protein which is a lot but much needed for a gym workout. They’re also super healthy: the bar is gluten-free, organic and GMO-free!
- L’oreal Paris Sublime Bronze. I didn’t make much use of this since I’m already tan (lol) but the other girls love it! It comes in a “milk” form, so I guess it’s creamy.
- Katy Perry’s Indi. I’m so upset, only because we only got a paper sample of the perfume. It smells SO Good! We did receive a coupon and tbh I will be using it. I have to find the nearest Walgreens but keep an eye for a review.
- Sabre. The members received discounts to some much-needed protection. Sabre carries some of the leading personal safety products, approved my officers. We received some that we’ll be giving away in our Fall Giveaway.
- And of course, the amazing Her Campus for all the goodies!
- My hair was EXTREMELY hydrated. I mean look at these locks! It’s not often (or ever) that they look like this, and I was so excited I had my boyfriend take a pic.
- My legs were super smooth after shaving. I added some Victoria Secret Coconut Oil
- I also sprayed some Rose Toner from Garnier that’s what that glow on my cheek is.
I’d like to thank Her Campus for sending all my favorites and being a big part of my skin care routine!