Style > Beauty

Top 6 Must-Have Makeup Products for College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1. Tinted Moisturizer

A tinted moisturizer is a must-have for any college student. It is the best way to give your skin a glow as well as keeping it hydrated. The tinted moisturizer evens out the skin tone making it look fresh and flawless. 

2. Mascara

A quick application of mascara is all you need for your morning classes to look fresh and wide awake. Waterproof mascara is an add on that would last throughout day and night making your lashes long and voluminous. 

3. Perfume

Having a signature perfume will help you feel and smell amazing throughout the day. Just two to three sprays and you’re done for the day.  

4. Acne treatment

College stress can always pop some friends on your face even when you have the best skin. Acne treatment is the best way to clear out any blemishes you have. Just remember to buy acne treatment products that have ingredients like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. They are the best way to treat your zits.  

5. Concealer

A concealer is the best way to cover those dark circles due to late-night studying or partying and if you tend to break out easily and it gets red, you can cover it up easily and look amazing. 

6. Lip Gloss

A lip gloss is a must to make your lips look nice, glossy and hydrated. It makes you look put together.

My name is Khushi Khandelwal. I am an Indian born and raised in Bangkok, Thailand. I am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in Entrepreneurship at The University of Tampa.
Amanda Thompson is a native of Portland, Maine who is currently a Senior studying Communications at The University of Tampa. When she's not binge-watching New Girl, you can find her dancing around to Jhené Aiko, Lana Del Rey or Kehlani. If you want to keep up with Amanda, follow her on Instagram @amaandathompson