Top 5 Must Haves in High-End Makeup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1. Yes, you guessed it, it’s the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette. Jaclyn Hill is a Youtuber who makes videos regarding makeup, whether it’s her favorites of the month or a tutorial for one of her looks. This 35 pan eye shadow palette consists of colors ranging from reds, to blues, all the way to black. It’s release date was on June 21, 2017 and was sold out within 45 mins, and the next restock, within an hour. This $38 palette is available in a Morphe store or online

2. As you all know Rihanna just came out with a cosmetic line called Fenty Beauty. I’ve heard amazing things about plenty of their products, but one that everyone has their hands on is the Killawatt Trophy Wife highlighter. This highlight is basically a golden brick and nothing could be as blinding as this glow. This blinding rock retails for $34, which is absolutely worth the price for a highlight this insane. You can find this item at fentybeauty.com or Sephora.com (online or instore). Did someone say shining goddess?

3. Everyone raves about the full coverage contour concealer by tarte, aka tarte shape tape. Whenever people rave about some, I know it must be true! Nothing else in the makeup world compares to the range of shades that this concealer has. Setting it after applying gives the skin a flawless coverage but not cakey look. This retails for $27. You can purchase this product at any Ulta (online or instore), or online at tartecosmetics.com

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills is not only known for their eyeshadow palettes, but their eyebrow products as well. These popular items are the brow wiz ($21), dipbrow ($18), or their brow powder duo ($23). Using any of these products will promise you the perfect brow every time. These products are available instore or online at Sephora, Ulta, and online at Anastasiabeverlyhills.com

5. Lastly, if you want that matte, airbrushed look on your skin, the DIOR forever foundation will most likely do the trick. This perfect everlasting makeup has a pore-refining effect with sunscreen that will improve your look and give you compliments left and right. It has shine control and even has SPF 35 protection. This flawless foundation is $50, but it is absolutely worth the money. This amazing foundation can be purchased at Sephora, Macy’s, Nordstroms (etc), or Dior.com

Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us