This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

We all know Florida goes through one season each year, so let me give you a taste of fall with these fun activities!

Gallagher’s Pumpkin Patch

If you’re looking for some pumpkins to spice up your home decorations for the fall, then look no further! Located in St. Petersburg, Florida, Gallagher’s Pumpkin Patch is filled with so many pumpkins you will feel overwhelmed. They also have some photo opportunities at the patch as well where you can get those Insta-worthy fall photos to celebrate the season. 

Address: 7401 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704

Hyde Park Village Pumpkin Patch

If you’re in a shopping mood and also want a little taste of fall, then head over to Hyde Park Village where you can shop and pick out the perfect pumpkin for your porch. Along with dozens of stores to shop at and restaurants to eat at, there is a cute little pumpkin patch in the middle of the village where you can pick out a pumpkin and take some fall festive photos as well. 

Address: 740 S Village Cir, Tampa, FL 33606

St. Pete Pier Fall Festival

If you want to bring some fall spirit to the beach, then the St. Pete Pier Fall Festival is the perfect place to be. Located on the St. Pete Pier, you can go and enjoy live music with a pumpkin patch and participate in some fun activities as well. This event is also free to attend and will be taking place on October 8 through October 16! This event is perfect for a date night or if you want to go with your families as well!

Raprager Family Farm Pumpkin Patch

If you’re looking for the full fall festive package, then the Raprager Family Farm Pumpkin Patch is the perfect place to get in on all the action. Attractions include axe throwing, getting to paint pumpkins, a corn maze, and some cute farm animals as well. There are even some fall treats that are served that include pumpkin coffee an assortment of different types of fudge, and they even have some yummy BBQ food if you’re feeling hungry. 

Address: 16907 Boy Scout Rd, Odessa, FL 33556

Hi my name is Mallory Banks, I am majoring in Psychology and minoring in dance. I love creative writing, baking, dancing, photography and fundraising!