This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As someone who lives in Florida, I’ve learned that there’s never a bad time to buy a new swimsuit. Now, it isn’t always necessary, but investing in a high quality two-piece in a fun pattern to wear at the pool in between classes is definitely an activity I’ve been loving. I’ve always lived by the beach, so although it has taken a few years, I feel that I have compiled a pretty solid list of great swimsuit brands everyone will love. 

Leni Swims

Leni Swims is by far one of my favorites. This Australian swimwear brand offers bikinis that are a little over $100 in total and are of amazing quality with soft, buttery fabric. They were founded in 2017 and aim to create ethical and sustainable swimwear. Leni is known for its floral prints in bright pinks and blues that you have most likely seen on some of your favorite influencers. This brand allows you to choose a different size top and bottom at the time of purchase, which is so much more convenient than hoping one size will work. 

Kulani Kinis

Kulani Kinis was created in 2015 with the intention of producing a more affordable brand for consumers. Their bikinis are about $100 in total, which is on the cheaper end for good quality swimsuits. They are size inclusive and offer a variety of fun, colorful patterns ranging from florals to abstract print. 

Bamba Swim

Bamba Swim is a little more expensive than the other brands listed but they have the most beautiful, timeless pieces. They are an Australian Swimwear brand that is inspired by the 80s and highlights that in their pieces. Bamba sells both swimwear and clothing as well as a few accessories like hats and totes. 

Frankies Bikinis

Frankie’s is a classic that everyone’s probably heard of but they are too good not to mention. The brand is based in Los Angeles and was founded by Francesa Aiello. Frankie’s has expanded over the years and now offers swimsuits, clothing, activewear, and beauty products. They are constantly releasing new drops with different themes and patterns to keep their customers interested. Their swimsuits are by far some of the most expensive but are very worth it if you are willing to make the investment. They also offer a 15% student discount!

Benoa Swim

Benoa was created by two girls in Hawaii and is built on the ideas of sustainability, creativity, and community. They offer more timeless styles and Hawaii-like floral prints. The colors of their swimsuits are muted or pastel instead of flashy. Benoa sells swimsuits for adults and children, undergarments, and a few clothing pieces. 

These are just a few of my favorites but it is constantly ever-changing. Happy shopping!

Emma is a Senior Advertising and Public Relations major and Women and Gender Studies/Journalism minor at The University of Tampa. She loves the beach, graphic design, photography, and traveling.