Style Photo Blog: Gasparilla Edition!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Gasparilla fashion is all about one thing–booty!

Just kidding. Pirate humor. Har Har Har. Anything “pirate” goes around this time of year; be it black and white stripes, a red bandana, an eye patch, pleather boots, a skull scarf, or a giant foam sword–as long as you top it off with some beads!

The best part about Gasparilla is that you get to be creative, get dressed up, and have fun with your friends. So be safe, and be cute!

From left to right: Alex, Taylor, Tessa, Kailee, and Danielle.

Her Campus UT’s very own, Kailee Baylor, is wearing:A black corset top from Victoria’s Secret, white shorts from Hollister, a black skull scarf from Ebay (as a belt), and black pleather boots from Forever 21.

Kailee is an Advertising and Public Relations major at the University of Tampa. After taking a semester off, she transferred from a small suburban college in South Florida to UT-- right in the middle of the city (and is loving every minute of it!) Along with being the Campus Correspondent/Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus UT branch, she is also a blogger and Press Agent for Comic Con! She is a self diagnosed fashion addict; admiring the style of everyone from Audrey Hepburn to Rachel Zoe, so you'll see a lot of that in her writing. Her favorite things in life are caramel macchiatos, photobooths, magazines, french macarons, and bubble baths. Make sure to follow her on Twitter and Instagram, @KaileeBaylor, and tell her about some of your favorite things!