This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Every season I create a new playlist! I have a very extensive taste in music, but it all falls into the same playlist at the being of a season. We go through phases, just like the earth, and these playlists showcase that.

•spring’20• consists of many styles of music! There are a few instrumentals, some oldies, some classics, some songs you may have never heard, some songs you love, and plenty of hippie bops!

Music is an important way we express ourselves. A wise man once said, “Music is the only real magic in this world.” I believe it. Music is a window to the soul. It is endless poetry.

Pop on •spring’20• for some chill vibes!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5MMNakAqRok900knVXoWsC?si=7v94OegwTBSEozGfrDASAA

Shannon is a sophomore studying Musical Theatre at the University Of Tampa. Her dream is perform on Broadway and eventually run her own theatre. In her spare time she enjoys making too many Spotify playlists, watching classic movies, and finding a new path to explore! If you want to see what she's doing next, follow her Instagram - @something.royal
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely