Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream Review

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Okay, so I know that everyone loves Sol De Janeiro’s perfumes, but they also have some amazing other products as well. The bum bum cream is the product that everyone is talking about and has been trending all over TikTok as well. The cream is designed to tighten skin, making it look firm visibly, and the best part of this product is the smell. If you’re a fan of the 62 perfume from Sol De Janerio, then you will love this bum bum cream as well. It has the same smell as the 62 perfume, which is a mix of pistachio, salted caramel, and vanilla. What I love about this cream is that it is not oily or sticky at all; it is fast-absorbing and makes you smell amazing. I recommend that everybody should have this cream and trust me, you won’t regret it!

bum bum cream
Sephora