This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Ramzi Toure is currently a Junior at UT. He was born and raised in Oslo, Norway but is originally from Togo. He’s played soccer since he was six and currently plays center-back for the UT Men’s Soccer Team. He is also the social media executive for the African Student Association!

Why did you choose UT: I came to UT for soccer, and I heard that they had a good business program. It was an opportunity to study and play soccer at the same time. Also, the weather is great.

Major: International business & Economics

Favorite Pick-Up Line: Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears.

Music Taste: Hip Hop & Afro Beats

Celebrity Crush: Rihanna

Favorite place to be on campus: The Riverwalk. I love the aesthetic because it’s so quiet and peaceful. It’s a good time to relax and reflect.

Dream Job: Professional soccer player for Chelsea.

3 words to describe yourself: Compassionate, ambitious, athletic.

Biggest influence in life: My dad because he has always been motivating me to chase my dreams and believe in what you achieve. He’s always supported me through everything.

Something that most people don’t know about you: I can speak six languages: English, Norwegian, French, Spanish, Tchamba, and Tem.

If you won the lottery, what would you do? I would first pay off all of my family’s debts. Then I would build a hospital back home.

What is something you wish you knew how to do? I wish I knew how to cook every single meal in the world!

Fav song to sing the shower: If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys

Fav movie: Black Panther

Fav meal on campus: The Caf

Ideal Friday Night: FIFA night with the boys with a lot of food

Most attractive thing about a female: her personality: smart, confident with character

Esther Cho

Tampa '20

.
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us