The Process of Crafting for a Little

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Getting a little is a traditional part of Greek Life. They don’t have to be your best friend, but you’re their person for advice within your Greek org. On the srat side of things, crafting for a little is a stressful and exciting time!

1. Buying EVERYTHING

You’ll need canvases, and paints, and if they have patience- pick that up too

2. Pintrest boards

Unless you’re inherently creative, have at least 40 ideas pinned, with range of difficulties, depending how artistic you’re feeling

3.Get the little

Before you paint (too much) make sure you know what your little is into, or at the least, her favorite colors

4. Mix it up

Do some inspirational quotes, some things related to your organization, and some cute sayings. You don’t want to give 5 of the same looking canvas

5. Recruit friends

I am a horrible painter, but my friends are insanely talented! For the intense looking canvases I had planned, I asked for help- and I’m glad I did, those canvases look great!

6. TAKE YOUR TIME

Rome wasn’t built in a day, your canvas doesn’t have to be done in 15 minutes

7. Revel in the beauty

You (and your friends) worked hard on all of this ART. Take a few minutes to admire it. 

Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us