This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Santorini, Greece

I keep seeing all these beautiful pictures of Santorini. Beautiful architecture, breathtaking ocean views, and beautiful beaches. 

Amalfi Coast, Italy

There is something about Italy that really makes me want to go there and explore all the different towns and cities. Amalfi Coast is known for its beautiful panoramic views, drives, walks, and delicious food. Close to the Amalfi Coast, Positano and Sorrento are other favorite destinations for travel.

Barcelona, Spain 

I have never been to Spain, so it is another country on my list that I would like to visit.

Warsaw, Poland

I’m from the Czech Republic, so Poland is our neighboring country. I have never visited Poland, but I would love to visit Warsaw one day to experience another culture and see what the city offers.

Palermo, Sicily

I have heard about Sicily from some of my friends and that it is a very beautiful and historical place. You would definitely experience a true Italian atmosphere there. 

Natalie is a sophomore at the University of Tampa, currently as a Journalism major. She is from Prague in the Czech Republic and loves to write, do yoga, travel and explore the city with her friends.