This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

It’s officially the best season of the year: autumn! Pumpkins, candy, bats, and skeletons are marching their way in, and by the time this article is posted, it will be October. But it’s been a very long year. We’ve all lost track of time within the chaos of 2020, which means you probably didn’t get the chance to create your Halloween playlist. Never fear! I have curated a Halloween playlist for you with everything from the spooky classics to eerie vibes of recent years.

Enjoy!

Haunted Halloween Playlist

• Thriller by Michael Jackson

• Mirrors by PVRIS

• Disturbia by Rihanna

• Monster Mash by Bobby “Boris” Pickett & the Crypt-Kickers

• Twin Skeletons (Hotel in NYC) by Fall Out Boy

• Zombie by Family Force 5

• Monster by Red Velvet – Irene & Seulgi

• Calling All the Monsters by China Anne McClain

• Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Eurythmics

• Zombie by Natalia Kills

• Party Monster by The Weeknd

• Spooky Scary Skeletons by Andrew Gold

• Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell

• Die A Little Bit by Tinashe ft. Ms. Banks

• Let’s Kill Tonight by Panic! At The Disco

• This Is Halloween by Danny Elfman and the Citizens of Halloween Town

Happy listening! Please wear a mask and follow all CDC guidelines this Halloween.

Brianna Lovett is currently pursuing an International Studies major with a History minor at the University of Tampa. Born and raised in the Tampa Bay area, she dreams of travelling the world to explore historical sites and enjoy local fruits and vegetables.
Amanda Thompson is a native of Portland, Maine who is currently a Senior studying Communications at The University of Tampa. When she's not binge-watching New Girl, you can find her dancing around to Jhené Aiko, Lana Del Rey or Kehlani. If you want to keep up with Amanda, follow her on Instagram @amaandathompson