My Ranking of The Starbucks Winter Drinks 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.
  1. Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte 

This returning favorite, either iced or hot, is a staple. It’s not too sweet and has a salted caramel flavor that is strong enough. 

1. The New Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai 

This new drink exceeded my expectations. The chai spices make this drink completely different from the rest of this list, and it is perfect if you want something other than coffee! 

1. Peppermint Mocha 

This drink is a coffee infused with peppermint syrup topped with whipped cream and little chocolate swirls. You can order it either hot or as a cold frappuccino. If you love the nostalgic taste of peppermint during the holidays, you should try this drink! 

1. Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte 

This returning drink is the perfect coffee for people who don’t enjoy the taste of coffee. I ordered one and was surprised at how it didn’t taste like coffee at all. To test this theory, I asked my friend, who hates the taste of coffee, to order one and see if she agreed with me. She was as shocked as I was when she loved it. So, this is a great winter drink to order for people who want caffeine but hate the taste of coffee. 

1. The New Oleato Gingerbread Oatmilk Latte 

Nothing encapsulates the feeling of the holidays more than gingerbread. Drinking this brought up one of my favorite memories from December, and that was making gingerbread houses. As soon as it hit December 1st, I had to try this to get myself in the winter mood. This drink is a great way to get in the holiday mood during December. 

1. Chesnut Praline Latte 

This latte does not have an overbearingly sweet coffee taste. It’s more like a mix between a vanilla and caramel latte but way less sweet. I put this drink last because it didn’t taste like anything special to me. I expected more of a chestnut flavor and something a little sweeter. 

Arianna is a writer for Her Campus, Tampa chapter and a freshman at the University of Tampa. She is majoring in communications with a minor in journalism. She enjoys traveling, listening to new music, and reading.