Motivation Monday: 3 Ways to Recharge Yourself

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

With six weeks left of the semester, you’re exhausted, stressed, overwhelmed, and you can’t wait for school to be over. Her Campus has you covered on how to recharge yourself to survive the final stretch.

1. Relax on the beach

Take advantage that we live where people spring break, meaning get out of your dorm room and hit the beach. Unplug from everything for a couple of hours, and you will instantly feel better. Lay back, enjoy the sun, and the sound of the water. 

2) Hit the spa

A day at the spa will give you the 3 R’s: relaxation, refreshment and recharging. Most importantly, you will be glowing. Whether you go by yourself or with your girlfriends, you will have a good time. 

3. Exercise outdoors

Spring is finally here, which means the weather is perfect to get some exercise outside. It’s the right time to go for a run, bike ride, or long walk and get all your negative energy out.

Trust me, six weeks may seem like such a long time, but it’s closer than you think. Get moving, distance yourself from social media, and release the negativity in your life. Recharge your soul and you will be able to conquer anything. 

Photo sources: 1,2,3