This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Want to look put together but like you didn’t even try. Trying to achieve the “no makeup” makeup look? Having good well-groomed eyebrows can take your look to the next level. Fuller eyebrows have been a trend for a while and it looks like it’s not going to change. If you want an easy natural makeup look, eyebrow gel can be a great option for you.

The Glossier Boy Brow is an eyebrow gel with a tint. It comes in four shades: clear, blonde, brown, and black. If you have sparse brows and need to lightly fill them in without the hassle of power or pomade, Boy Brow might be for you. This product is formulated to tint all the eyebrow hairs you have. It creates a fuller natural eyebrow. The formula is smooth yet slightly stiff enough to keep every eyebrow hair in place.

The application is super easy. The Boy Brow has a tiny spooly that dispenses the right amount of product on to your brows. If you mess up or get some on your skin you can easily just wipe it away. The product last all day. I would recommend Boy Brow to anyone trying to achieve the natural full eyebrow look.

Just your average DMV girl!