This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Reminding yourself that you are beautiful is important. As women, we often find ourselves comparing ourselves to other women in real life and especially on social media, picking apart our every insecurity. Having self – love can provide you with confidence and self-worth that can deepen the love you have for other people. 

Treat your body nicely, it’s the only one you have. Your beautiful smile allows you to laugh. Your holds all your sweetest memories, emotions, passions, and knowledge. Your eyes provide you with the ability to watch the sunset, watch your favorite movie, and see the pretty reflection in the mirror. Your belly holds all the delicious food you eat. Your legs for always holding you up. Bodies weren’t meant to look perfect and the same, everyone has flaws, embrace yours!

Taking time out of your day to do things you enjoy can make you happier. Whether painting, reading, cooking or even watching tv can help you relax and create new hobbies you love! Practicing self-care can make you love yourself a bit more. Not just cute face masks, but taking yourself out, spending time alone, and becoming your own best friend! Cooking your favorite meal, and not feeling bad. Dance parties at any time and celebrate your every victory! 

Living by mantras and affirmations. Having a good day starts by telling yourself you are beautiful, and you will have a good day. Manifestations can help envision your goals and affirmations can help you think more positively. 

Women are so beautiful and worthy of self-love. You deserve to prioritize and feel good about yourself.

Freshman majoring in International business with a minor in marketing who likes to write sometimes