Is it Too Early To Get Into The Christmas Spirit?

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As the Halloween festivities come to a close and we step into November of fall leaves and Thanksgiving, many of us are all ready for the holiday season! But I always wonder if it is just a bit too soon.

With major companies already setting out the holiday decorations and deals, we almost have no choice but to look forward to Christmas. On November 2nd, Starbucks came out with its line of holiday drinks and treats, which I would say is the optimal turning point of the winter season, but still, they carry the fall drinks. As well as brands coming out with advent calendars of skincare, makeup, and treats way before the month of December starts! Do we truly disregard the entire month of November and start just to prepare everything for the Christmas season?

starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Starbucks

The kick-off of the holiday season for many of us used to start on Black Friday! The day after Thanksgiving is a perfect time. So we have time for the fall fun but are ready to get all the great deals on presents for Christmas day. Although Christmas is definitely my and others’ favorite holiday, I believe jumping into the season may be a bit too soon. With companies producing these winter products so soon, we feel eager to get in the mood, but still, with almost a month until the actual season of winter, the holiday spirit seems to drag. But nevertheless, I can’t complain about having my favorite peppermint white mocha just a bit early in the year!

Madison Scerbo is currently a new chapter member of Her Campus at Tampa Chapter. She enjoys writing about lifestyle tips, the latest trends, fashion, and personal experiences. Apart from Her Campus Madison is a freshman at the University of Tampa majoring in Business Marketing and has a minor in Film and Media Arts. She loves being involved with communities on her campus and is also on the Tampa Dance Team- The Spartan Scarlets. Having taken creative writing and cinematography classes she has always had a passion for the arts. Madison has been involved in dance for over ten years and is a sales associate at The Olive Oil Pantry in her hometown allowing her to learn about healthy eating and fitness lifestyles. In her free time, Madison loves to hang out with friends, go on walks, try new foods, and go to the beach! You can often find her out and about or cozied up watching her favorite movie.