How To Get Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

There are two types of college students: the ones who say “ahh finals week” and the ones who say “AHHHHHH!!!! FINALS WEEK!!!!” Either way let me give you some advice on how to survive it.

There’s no doubt you’re going to be stressed and what better way to de-stress than by drinking a nice, warm cup of tea! A personal favorite of mine is Yogi Tea! They have such good flavors that are guaranteed to keep you cozy and calm you down when you feel like you’re going insane from studying.

When you’re in deep need of a study break, why not crack open a book to keep your mind awake and alert? This month, try The Wangs vs. The World by Jade Chang. We at HCUT love to read, so we suggest signing up for the Book of the Month Club!

When you’re ready to hit the hay don’t forget to take a nice warm shower to help you get to sleep faster! Everyone knows the key to relaxing and rejuvenating is a shower and Pure Silk shaving cream can help you out with that! Feel free to even use your Pure Silk as a mic when you bust out your best Hamilton jams!

When you wake up (flawless) and are ready to face that test head on, make sure to grab your mascara for quick couple coats of Rimmel London’s Scandal Eyes Volume Flash Mascara. It will you give you the pick-me-up you (and your lashes) deserve!

We at HCUT wish you all the luck in the world on your finals and may the grade curve be ever in your favor!

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.