mental health resources?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mental health resources?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration by Gina Escandon for Her Campus Media
Life > Experiences

How This Chapter Stays Connected

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Aside from all the trash i$h that’s been going on in life, I wanted to share something on the brighter side of this Newsweek, here’s a moment of ultimate resilience and  #GirlPower. Last night, the ladies of Her Campus UT brought us (and their campus) together by hosting a movie night! Yes, we’re all at home, but with the help of their creatives and Netflix watch party (Netflix’s new Chrome extension, that allows you to watch a movie/chat with all of your friends) we were able to have this super cute experience.

Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely