Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kits

Our spring breaks would not be complete without our HerCampus spring break survival kits! They were filled with everything we could ever need! 

Our Vera Bradley ID cases kept all our stuff stashed and safe as we went from the beach to the bar!  

Milani made sure our winged eyeliner was on fleek no matter what! Four different colors? Yes please! 

TRESemme kept our hair silky and helped take care of our hair after a long day in the salt water. 

We can’t wait to get back to class and next semester maybe we’ll be abroad with CEA Study Abroad! 

Thanks HerCampus 

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.