We’re back, ladies! Start your fall semester off right with this chill vintage playlist. A playlist made for relaxing, studying, or just doing your thing. 

This playlist has a little bit of everything! Chill to some Billie Holiday and Etta James, jam to some Otis Redding and Marvin Gaye, or dance it out to some Tina Turner and Al Green. There’s something for everyone! Some artists you’ll recognize, others will be a mystery! 

Speaking of mysteries, take a peek at up and coming artist Lizzy Allen. Set to release an EP sometime in the next year, she performs melancholic lyrics with elation and a touch of reverb. This playlist features her songs “Don’t Like Me” and “@Corona”. 

Enjoy! 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5N1HZtPvRxUf8NW11NnJfH?si=HfZsWnjQSVOi...

Shannon is a sophomore studying Musical Theatre at the University Of Tampa. Her dream is perform on Broadway and eventually run her own theatre. In her spare time she enjoys making too many Spotify playlists, watching classic movies, and finding a new path to explore! If you want to see what she's doing next, follow her Instagram - @something.royal