Definitive Ranking of UT On Campus Food

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Everyone has their favorite food place on campus, but have you ever sat down and really thought which ones are the best? Here is my ranking of the food on campus, from worst to best.

11. La Havana

Has anyone even seen it open!?

10. Jazzman’s

9. SparBQ

8. The Caf

Although there is a lot of variety, the best thing about the caf is Tony and Ms. Jackie. 

7.Fresh Creations

6. Einstein’s

Who doesn’t love a nice bagel and a coffee in the morning? Ten points if they actually spell your name right.

5.Chick-fil-A

4. Pandini’s

3. DQ

What’s better than when they do the “upside-down” test?

2. The Grill

1. Salsa Rico

Who needs Chipotle when you have Salsa Rico?

Aurora O'Brien is a Junior at the University of Tampa majoring in Elementary Education. Born and raised in Boston, MA she came to Tampa to escape the snow and the cold. When she is not writing for HerCampus, you can find her binge watching Netflix, listening to everything and anything that has to do with country music, and dreaming of one day marrying Taylor Kitsch, aka Tim Riggins. A die hard Boston sports fan, she spends her time watching the Red Sox and the Bruins. No matter how far life takes her, she will always love that dirty water, and Boston will always be her home.