Campus Style Blog: Michaela Charlton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Miss Michaela, sporting just a few of her country chic musts, shows us that you can still pull off rockin’ style while on a poor collegiette budget. Her Ariat boots compliment both outfits perfectly, displaying both class and comfort, while still looking super chic! Her teal, flowered crop top, picked up from a clearance rack at Deb, and a pair of light blue Mossimo shorts are perfect for a beautiful sunny day. Her red dress, also snagged from the clearance rack at Deb, along with her black belt, courtesy of a thrift store, are perfect for a nice day when you just wanna look ‘purdy’. However, what really brings these outfits together is Miss Michaela’s radiant smile. Work it, girl!           

Claire is a junior Writing and FMA (Film & Media Arts) double major. She hails from Huntsville, AL, where she resided from the point of birth until beginning her journey here at the University of Tampa. She is greatly enjoying her college career, and can be seen hopping around campus, either going to class, or doing something in relation to the many organizations she is a part of. When not actively involved with classes, Her Campus, and/or other organizations, Claire can be found lounging around in her room, most likely glued to her laptop, or writing with her quill pen in her journal, or perhaps reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy (her latest book quest).