This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

I decided to write this week’s profile on my dear friend, Daniela. She is very near and dear to my heart and is the most beautiful person I’ve ever met, inside and out. She’s so caring and will literally go above and beyond for people, and I strive to have her amazing heart. Continue to shine your bright light on this campus because you make the world a better place. Thanks for being so awesome girl!

Why did you choose UT: Initially, I wanted to major in forensic psychology, and it checked off all the boxes I wanted in a college. Then, I took a psych class and said nopeeee, but it was too late.

Major: International and cultural studies with a minor in sociology

Favorite Pick-Up Line: I was reading the book of numbers, and I realize I don’t have yours

Music Taste: Alternative and Pop

Celebrity Crush: Heath Ledger and Gina Rodriguez

Favorite place to be on campus: Vaughn Courtyard

Dream Job: A traveling missionary

3 words to describe yourself: short, happy, Latina

Biggest influence in life: My mom. She has been through so much and had to grow up really fast, but she was able to do it independently and even through it all, she stayed faithful to God.

Something that most people don’t know about you: I’ve had the same best friend for 17 years

If you won the lottery what would you do? pay off my college loans, and then I’d want more education

What is something you wish you knew how to do? Speak Korean and dance

Fav song to sing the shower: dear no one

Fav movie: angus thongs and perfect snogging

Fav meal on campus: La Havana

Ideal Friday Night: comfy clothes with friends, watching movies

Most attractive thing about a male: love of God and sense of humor!

Esther Cho

Tampa '20

.
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us