Campus Cutie: Molly Bastow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Meet this week’s amazing campus cutie: Molly Bastow!

Name:  Molly Bastow

Year:  Sophomore

Hometown: East Rockaway, Long Island, New York

Major:  Public Health

Age: 19

Instagram: @MollyBastow

Are you single or Taken? Single ;)

What is your favorite part About UT? Easily the weather!

How are you involved on campus? I am a sister of Pi Beta Phi, on the move in team, and am in the Public Health Student Association!

Do you have a job? I work at Hablo Taco in Channelside. 

Who is your role model and why? My mom and dad. They are so strong and have done an amazing job raising my two sisters and me. I can only hope to be half the parents they are.

What is one thing you can’t live without? I cant live without company. I love having friends and family around to keep me company.  

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Hopefully with an amazing family of my own and living on the water.

Describe your ideal girl/guy: Honestly, just someone who is going to love me the way I deserve to be loved!

What is your biggest turnoff?  When someone tries to change who I am.

What do you do to relax? I go to the beach or just clean my room and listen to music. When I’m home, baking relaxes me.

What’s your favorite pick up line? I’m the worst at talking to boys, so usually I just smile and hope they come up to me.

What is your biggest Pet Peeve? When people interrupt me!

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? This one time I cliff dove off a 60-foot cliff. That was easily the scariest thing I’ve ever done.

What do you miss most about home while you’re at school? Besides my family, probably the bagels       

What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? The things you want most in life are earned, never given.

What is your go-to shower song? I Believe In a Thing Called Love, by The Darkness.

What are some things on your bucket list? I want to visit and eat at every state in the United States…then the world!

What is your favorite thing to eat? I love Asian food, especially sushi. I’m adventurous with food

What is one place you are dying to visit? Ireland 

Kayla Brown is a Senior at UT. Majoring in criminology, she one day hopes to do something badass af. While Kayla is not writing for Her Campus or studying for class, you can find her hanging with her sorority sisters, watching This is Us, or eating Kraft mac and cheese.