Campus Cutie: Laura Fritz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Laura Fritz, a senior preparing to graduate in December who plans on going out with a bang!

Name: Laura Fritz

Major: Communication

Hometown: Land of sub developments and farms, New Jersey

Age: 23 years young

Relationship status: Eternally single

What is your favorite part of UT? Campus is a perfect dream world filled with Dairy Queen, palm trees, your best friends who live next door and endless night escapades.

How were you involved on campus? This year I was a social chair for my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and loved it!

Since graduation is right around the corner, what do you plan on doing between now and then? Is that even a question? Getting away with as much as possible that I can only do in college and soaking up the beautiful Floridian sun.

What are your post grad plans? Ugh, don’t ask.

What advice would you give to UT students? Stay open minded. If my freshmen self could see me now, she would be shocked. Live while you can, take advantage of everything college has to offer and try things you thought you would hate.

What will you miss the most about UT? The construction outside my window in Rescom…no just kidding…mostly the convenience of everything, seeing friends anywhere you go, and the courtyard for sure.

Favorite pick up line? Back in my Vaughn days, if I was out it was, “Hey, you’re hot, wanna makeout?” Worked like a charm.

What’s the one song that would be the theme song of your college years? J. Dash knows what’s up! “Look at how she Wop, she’s a party starter.” I’m really going to miss dancing to that song.

Most memorable college experience? Any night at Cass Bar…it was an anything goes kind of place and the pinnacle of what a dirty college bar should be. RIP.  

Describe you ideal guy. Jewish

Who is your spirit animal? I’ll have to go with Nene from the Real Housewives of Atlanta because as she says, “Why be so nasty and so rude when you can be so fierce and so successful?”

With graduation right around the corner, Laura will be enjoying her last nights out as a college senior and living it up! And while this chapter of her story may be ending, it isn’t goodbye, it’s see ya later!

Emily Schonaerts is currently a Junior at the University of Tampa where she is studying Criminology and Psychology. While a St. Louis native and natural red head, she currently calls Orlando her home. When not focusing on academics, Emily can be found with her Alpha Chi Omega sisters crafting and promoting Greek unity or protecting the campus as a Desk Assistant at Campus Safety and Security.If not seen on campus, Emily can be found at Disney's Hollywood Studios giving tours into the movies at The Great Movie Ride! While only a part time Tour Guide, you can bet she is full of knowledge and fun facts about Disney and The Great Movie Ride-which is in fact a ride.Being a Junior means it is almost time to become a real adult, but for now, nothing is better than being an almost adult while still trying to figure out how to make a Criminology degree like a degree in Forensics."And I'll see you at the movies, the stuff dreams are made of."