Campus Cutie: Kameron Kilpatrick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

When he’s not at swim practice, this week’s Campus Cutie can be found soaking up all of what Florida has to offer. The weather, the water, concerts and any other adventure he can find, he stays active in his time at Tampa. Meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Kameron Kilpatrick.

Name: Kameron Kilpatrick              

Year: Senior

Hometown: Carrollton, Texas 

Major: Allied Health

Age: 22

What are your hobbies? Swimming, biking, rock climbing, listening to all types of music, and generally anything outdoors or on the water.

What are you involved in on campus? UT Swim Team and Student Productions     

Who is your celebrity crush?  Jana Kramer. She could sing country music to me the rest of my life. I’ve even met her twice.

What was your dream job as a kid? I honestly remember telling my parents around the time of first grade that I wanted to be an ice cream truck driver. I’m not sure how serious that was, but it did happen.

What’s your favorite pick up line? I can’t think of why I would ever use one of these, unless my friends dared me to do it. Just be friendly in the situation and talk about what’s going on.

Do you have any hidden talents? People have told me I can sing. I’ll always be my toughest critic, but I do know I’ve had some great times singing karaoke.

What is one thing you want to do at UT before you graduate? Win the Sunshine State Conference as a men’s swim team. We’ve done almost everything else you can in four years, but win that one meet.

Favorite social media hub? None, just get off your phone and live in the moment. I mean seriously, we’re hanging out together, but you’re choosing to look at someone’s salad on Instagram over communicating with me.

Who’s your favorite Disney character? That’s a great question being that I have a child’s sense of humor. I’d have to say it’s a tie between Mushu and Kronk. Those two made some of the dumbest, but most hilarious jokes in Disney movie history.

What’s one thing you have on your Christmas list? Nothing much really. I’ve asked to combine my Birthday, Christmas, and Graduation gift together in order to go to Peru or Spain. I’ve never been out of the country so this would be the ideal way to start my new life once I graduate.

Would you rather never have to wait in line for any food place on campus for an entire year, or get front door golf cart service to anywhere on campus for a whole month? With the amount of times I go to the cafeteria each day, I’d say this is a no brainer for me. No lines!!!!

What Netflix recommendations do you suggest? If you like scary, watch Grave Encounters. And just for the heck of it, the second one too. The sequel is actually better.

What’s your favorite holiday? Fourth of July. Nothing says America more than shooting off Chinese fireworks and eating ribs.

A senior at the University of Tampa, Brianne is finishing up her degree in Communications. After graduation, she hopes to have a job in her field of choice; whether it be in her home state of Massachusetts, here in Tampa, or somewhere new and exciting. And if that doesn’t work out as planned, she has her reality television applications ready at hand - say hello to your next Bachelorette! But until graduation day, Brianne has full blown Peter Pan Syndrome. As she refuses to grow up, you can find her watching Disney movies, planning trips to the zoo to feed the giraffes, eating dessert for dinner, and coloring any chance she gets. Buzzfeed, Netflix, anything coconut, and wine are also some of her guilty pleasures.