Campus Cutie: Joe Healy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Joe HealyAge: 20Major: Advertising and Public RelationsInstagram: joeh1233

What are the top three things on your bucket list?1.     Learn how to surf in California2.     Go skydiving3.     Study abroad in EuropeDescribe your fashion style.I would describe my fashion style as European, designer labels.What are your turn-offs and turn-ons in a lover?Being a bad kisser is such turn-off. I love someone who is muscular; it’s a big turn-on.Where do you see yourself in five years?I see myself living in L.A. and working in entertainment public relations.Are you more of a single ready to mingle kind or a relationship, lets cuddle kind of guy? Single lets get ready to mingle, obviously.

Where is your favorite place to eat in Tampa?The Daily Eats.If you won a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do?Buy a car first, pay off all my college debt, buy my parents a house, buy myself a house and invest the rest of it.If you could meet any celebrity in the world who would it be?Miley Cyrus!