The Campus Cutie Formula

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

More often than not, Campus Cutie articles are the articles that seem to peak the most interest from collegiettes. More often than not, these are the articles that land a coveted spot on the homepage of HerCampus. Considering each girl from each chapter has a different idea of “Campus Cutie,” what qualities do all the cuties have in common?

1. Well-known: due to the fact that they are involved in a lot of activities on campus, or they have one distinct passion, our cuties are well-known. When you see them, you immediately can tell who they are and what they are involved in.

2. Respected & Respectful: we respect our campus cuties and that is part of the reason they are chosen to be featured. Our cuties value their reputation. We would never feature someone who had a poor reputation with students or faculty. In turn, the cuties are respectful. They help out in the community and brighten people’s day on campus.

3. Involved in activities on campus: many of our cuties are involved in at least one activity on campus. You can often associate the cutie with that one activity, because every time you see them on campus, they are going to their sport, or working on their project. 

4. Charm: cuties are all prince/princess charmings in the making, we are just helping them find their princess/prince.

5. Sense of humor: laughter is the best medicine. We always like to hear our cuties’ favorite pick up line, most embarrassing stories, etc. so we can laugh with them.

6. Well-liked: this goes hand-in-hand with having a good reputation. We don’t want to feature someone who has a reputation of treating people poorly or having a bad attitude. 

7. Good looking! The last and final quality to consider a campus cutie as a campus cutie.

Photo Credits: 1,2,3,4,5,6

Brianna is a sophomore at the University of Tampa, studying journalism. She is the current Vice President of HerCampusUT. When she is not writing, or reading, she enjoys soaking up the Florida sun, and rubbing it in the faces of her friends who live up north via Snapchat. You can often find Brianna biking on Bayshore, at a country concert, or in front of the TV bawling over the Bachelor.