Campus Cutie: Adam Schneider

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Adam Schneider

Age: 21

Hometown: North Merrick, New York

Class: Senior

Major: Advertising & Public Relations

Single or Nah? Single

What are you involved in on campus? Radio Club and Roller Hockey

What’s your ideal job? Sports Communications/ Public Relations

Who’s your #wcw? Margot Robbie

Who’s your #mcm (no judgment)Dan Bilzerian

Where would you want to be taken on a date? Hibachi

What’s your best #tbt memory? Freshman year living in the HoJo

Oreos: dunk or twist? Dunk

What show(s) are you into right now? Bloodline, Game of Thrones, and Walking Dead

If you were stuck on a deserted island and could have one person be stuck with you, who would you choose? Any Sports Illustrated Model would be nice

Where is your favorite place to go in Tampa? South Howard

What is one thing you want to do before you leave UT? See a ghost in Plant Hall

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? Don’t be afraid to fail, learn from those mistakes.

What is your dream vacation? Bora Bora, where you can stay in a hut on the water.

What childhood television show do you wish was still on tv? Rocket Power

Emma Watson or Emma Stone? Emma Stone

What three things can you not live without? Food, my dog, and women

If you could switch lives with someone for a whole day, who would it be? Jay-Z

A senior at the University of Tampa, Brianne is finishing up her degree in Communications. After graduation, she hopes to have a job in her field of choice; whether it be in her home state of Massachusetts, here in Tampa, or somewhere new and exciting. And if that doesn’t work out as planned, she has her reality television applications ready at hand - say hello to your next Bachelorette! But until graduation day, Brianne has full blown Peter Pan Syndrome. As she refuses to grow up, you can find her watching Disney movies, planning trips to the zoo to feed the giraffes, eating dessert for dinner, and coloring any chance she gets. Buzzfeed, Netflix, anything coconut, and wine are also some of her guilty pleasures.