Campus Celebrity: Olivia Daniels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Olivia Daniels

Year: Junior

Hometown: Fairfax, Virginia

Major: Advertising & Public Relations

Age: 20

What is your most memorable moment at UT? Gasparilla 2014

Where is your favorite place to eat in Tampa? Fresh Kitchen

Where is your favorite place to go on a run? McNiff Fitness Center’s shaky treadmills

What do you like the most about UT? The city of Tampa

What are your career goals? To work for a PR firm advocating the importance of healthy eating habits.

What is your favorite show to watch on Netflix? The Office

Who is your celebrity crush? Bradley Cooper

What is your favorite song? Drunk in Love, by Beyoncé

If you had to live off of one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Apples

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Living in Tampa with my dog, doing yoga, and working at a local PR firm. 

Gina is a junior at The University of Tampa. Along side working for her degree of a communications major and public relations minor, she is an avid writer. Though she is from a small town outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, she has always been a Florida girl at heart. When she isn't tanning at her campus pool, Gina has many hobbies including studying up on designer fashion, waiting by the river in hopes that a dolphin will swim by, constantly rooting for Wisconsin sports teams, and dreaming about traveling. You can follow her on Twitter (@ginabartolone) and Instagram (@ginabarttt).