Campus Celebrity: Iram Cesani

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

For those of you who don’t know Iram Cesani, he is a senior here at UT, majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. Though originally from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Iram has more worldly experience than one might think! Iram studied abroad last year in Asia, brushing up on his Mandarin Chinese. He also speaks French and is fluent in Korean, stemming from his Korean roots. Iram is Puerto Rican, as may be noted from his smooth looks.

As if that wasn’t enough, Iram’s interests stretch far beyond the average male student’s. Iram loves tennis, cars, technology, and celebrity gossip. He enjoys a wide range of EDM music and, surprisingly enough, opera music. But that’s not all! Iram is a well known social media enthusiast and nightlife socialite. You can find Iram in nearly every Legacy Productions album that exists. Just kidding, but Iram does enjoy a good happy hour on the weekend.

Aside from Iram’s nightlife, there are many things he is passionate about other than gracing the nearest bars with his presence and fashion. What is most unique about Iram is that his famously outgoing personality is entirely true, which is what really attracts his friends the most. He works hard on campus promoting school functions with the Athletic Marketing Department and also assists students in studying abroad through UT. To add to his impressive résumé, he has recently become an alum ambassador for The Alliance for Global Education, is an active member for the UT Entrepreneurship Club, and is a part of the Relay for Life board on campus, held annually on our very own Art and Polly Pepin field and stadium.

Ultimately, it isn’t Iram’s fame off campus that validates his celeb status, but rather his involvement within the University and its community.

Savannah Snow is a junior at the University of Tampa. Majoring in Communication, Savannah loves writing, comedy, double stuf oreos and music. Savannah was born and raised in Ocean City, New Jersey on the beach, sparking such a love for the ocean that she majored in Marine Biology for a whole two semesters and hardly made it out alive. You can find her anywhere on campus balancing cookies on a to-go box from the café or with her headphones in listening to music, so make sure to say "hi" loud enough!