First Aid Beauty Survival Kit Product Samples
Meghann Haley
Style > Beauty

Brand Test: First Aid Beauty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

This is the first article in a series I’d like to call a brand test. Once in a while I’ll be picking out a new brand to try. This week’s brand is First Aid Beauty!

First Aid Beauty – This brand is my favorite kind of skincare because it’s cruelty-free and really gentle on the skin. I’ve been using it for four years now and it’s the only kind of skincare that I find really makes a difference in my skin. This is one of the only skincare brands where I feel like it’s cleaning my skin as I’m using it. 

Here are some of my favorite products from First Aid Beauty: 

Face cleanser – This cleanser really gets into your pores and works out the extra dirt and build up. My one complaint about this cleanser is that it doesn’t foam up as much as I’d like it to. While this doesn’t deter from its ability to clean, I usually like face cleansers to foam up just a bit more on my face so I can really lather it up. 

Despite this one small issue I have with the cleanser, it works amazingly. Once cleaned off, it leaves your face feeling very smooth and fresh.

https://www.firstaidbeauty.com/skin-care/product/face-cleansers-exfoliators/facial-cleanser?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlPWYqfLe6AIVjobACh3DEw60EAQYASABEgJ9YPD_BwE

Facial Radiance Pads – These pads are small circular exfoliating pads that remove all the dirt from your face. I vary between using this before or after cleanser. When using it before cleanser and wearing makeup, I’ve noticed it gets every trace off. 

https://www.firstaidbeauty.com/best-sellers/exfoliating-facial-pads

Ultra Repair Intense Hydration Moisturizer – Using a thin layer of this moisturizer overnight works wonders for the hydration of my skin. This moisturizer helps to keep my skin moisturized and not flaky… I need it especially when I’m home in windy, cold New England.

https://www.firstaidbeauty.com/best-sellers/ultra-repair-skin-cream 

First Aid Beauty has many other products than these and I’m looking forward to trying out more products in the future! Please stay tuned for another brand test!

Amanda Thompson is a native of Portland, Maine who is currently a Senior studying Communications at The University of Tampa. When she's not binge-watching New Girl, you can find her dancing around to Jhené Aiko, Lana Del Rey or Kehlani. If you want to keep up with Amanda, follow her on Instagram @amaandathompson
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely