Blaise Guerriero

Name: Blaise GuerrieroMajor/Minors: Biology with a Biology/Business concentration, and a double minor in Environmental Science and Chemistry

Hometown: Newburgh, New York

Age: 19

Instagram and Twitter: @blaiseg24

On Campus Involvement: I am in Diversity Fellowship, Spartan Sustained Dialogue, Spartonics A Capella, Honors Program, and attend Student Government General Assembly

What is one goal you have a UT before you graduate? Try and help make the campus more open and accepting

What do you like to do in your free time? I try to hang out with my friends, dance, kayak, run, and workout

Favorite snack food: Pretzels!!!

Favorite show on Netflix: 30 Rock or Grey’s Anatomy

Where do you want to travel to? All over Europe

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself in a high ranking position in the EPA, living in Washington D.C. and married happily to my husband

Advice you would give to new students on campus: Find a couple good friends, study, and have fun! But most important of all, be true to yourself!

Jennifer McElroy is currently a Senior earning a degree in Communications and a double minor in Advertising and Applied Dance. She has resided in Florida for most of her life and lives in the sunny and beautiful Sarasota. When Jennifer is not in dance rehearsals or stuck in her room doing homework, she enjoys going to the gym, shopping, spending quality time with friends, and eating cookies.