This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

If you live in the Tampa area or here on spring break, then there is no better way to unwind or wind up than going to great beaches nearby! Here are just a few of the beautiful and grand beaches you will need to hit this week!

St. Pete Beach

St. Pete Beach is perfect because it has soft smooth sand and warm water, with minimal crowds! This beach is my personal favorite because no matter what day I go, even on the weekends, there are always spots where there’s barely anyone around. Located not too far away, this beach is great for a day trip when you want to relax. And bonus, there’s a Chick-Fil-A right across from the main lot, yummy!

Clearwater Beach

Clearwater Beach is great for someone looking for a tourist feel. Usually pretty busy, Clearwater is lined with restaurants and shops filled with pizza, hot dogs, and t-shirts to fill all your tourist-for-a-day needs. This beach is great if you want the beachy feel with interesting stuff happening around you.

Caddy’s Beach

Caddy’s is unlike anything in our area. Located in Treasure Island, Caddy’s is a hopping spot. With a great beach bar right on the beach, this pick is the ultimate spot to fill up and party on. Caddy’s is always filled with college students and adults alike, and basically has something for everyone.

Honeymoon Island

Honeymoon Island is the ultimate spot for anyone looking for a nature vibe. While this beach is a little further away, and a little rockier, it is absolutely worth it. Usually quiet, and a little off the beaten path, this beach is the best for shell hunting and sunsets. You don’t want to pass this one up.

Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us