This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

The Chiefs vs. 49ers game was one of the best Super Bowls ever played, regardless of which team you support. It was characterized by a great deal of ups and downs, with both teams facing adversity this year, a great deal of challenges, and a tremendous amount of pressure, especially since there were many new fans who were watching. The Chiefs had an entertaining season despite their ups and downs; ultimately, their perseverance earned them the victory in Super Bowl LVIII. Having said that, there were a lot of interesting moments during the Super Bowl that added to the excitement of the game. These are a few of Super Bowl LVIII’s greatest moments.

1) Super Bowl LVIII is the second Super Bowl in history to go into overtime. Watching the game was nerve-wracking because of the overtime, which increased the pressure on both teams. The game between the two teams was intense, and it was hard to peel your eyes off the screen. The opportunity to regain the lead and have Mecole Hardman make the game-winning catch came during overtime for the Chiefs. I think it’s safe to say that the Chiefs fans’ excitement at the triumph was heightened by the game going into overtime, making it one of the greatest Super Bowls to watch.

2) This was the first Super Bowl to ever take place at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. The Chiefs’ victory was particularly noteworthy because they were the first team to win in the first game held in Las Vegas. However, that meant that the players were under a great deal of stress. The Chiefs had a lot on the line, and their goal of winning the Super Bowl was only enhanced by the fact that they would be the first club to triumph in Las Vegas.

3) Viewers found Usher’s halftime show to be really captivating. Even though there was no surprise in Justin Bieber’s performance, the audience was captivated by his other special appearances, such as Alicia Keys singing “If I Ain’t Got You” and a performance by H.E.R., Lil Jon, and Ludacris. Running through a high-energy set list that also featured “Caught Up,” “Love in this Club,” “Confessions, Pt. II,” and “Burn,” Usher undoubtedly transported us to some of his best songs. Usher’s performance brought the Super Bowl to life, providing fans with an enjoyable 13-minute break from the intensity of the game.

4) The celebrity attendance at the Super Bowl certainly made it more enjoyable to watch. The show got even more entertaining to watch when the camera caught every star that attended the game, including Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Blake Lively, Ice Spice, Lana Del Rey, Jay-Z, and Beyoncé. It had been anticipated that Taylor Swift would attend the game, and the NFL captured her response as well as the reactions of everyone else in the suit to the game’s key moments, including the Chiefs’ final victory.

5) Undoubtedly, the Super Bowl wouldn’t be the same without some of the latest advertisements that add to the viewership. Among the celebrity cameos in the ads were Arnold Schwarzenegger, who argued with a director about how to pronounce “neighbor” in a State Farm commercial; Tom Brady in a sports betting commercial; Chris Pratt, who was told he looks like the Pringles Man, and the recently released teaser trailer for the movie “Wicked.”

Taylor Quinn is a social media manager and writer for Her Campus at Tampa chapter. She is part of the social media team who posts regularly for Her Campus events and updates as well as engaging with viewers and followers. Her articles cover a variety of subjects, including pop culture, entertainment, and lifestyle topics. Taylor is a sophomore at the University of Tampa who is majoring in both Film and Communications, Media, and Culture. She has worked on numerous student film sets and is currently a member of a number of clubs at the University of Tampa, including Tampa's Cru, a religious organization, and being a student mentor to incoming freshmen. Taylor is from Kansas City, Missouri and enjoys exploring big cities, watching movies playing her guitar, listening to music, and adventuring new places.