This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Acne dote are pimple patches that help pimples heal faster, reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of scarring. They work by drawing fluids and oils out from the skin. These are clear so adapt to skin color. There are 20 small and 20 large patches in the box.

These patches have no parabens or synthetic fragrances and are 100% vegetarian made of tea tree oil, witch hazel water, lentil fruit extract, parsley extract, and salicylic acid.

After using them for one night the pimple swelling decreased a little bit and the redness as well. But there was still a significant bump.

After day two the redness was gone but there was still some swelling.

After day three, the pimple was dried up but there was still a visible bump.

Conclusion: The redness and swelling do decrease but it does take a few days. The patches even though are clear are still quite visible so don’t go out in public with those!

https://www.amazon.com/Alba-Botanica-Acnedote-Pimple-Patches/dp/B07BB4R5CQ

Born and raised in Honduras. Marine Biology major at the University of Tampa. Love animals, food, music and soccer. 
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely