9 Basic Pinterest Boards I have (That I Know you have too)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1)Workout Board

I can guarantee every single one of us has one of these boards. The workouts you’ll never actually complete along with healthy recipes you can’t even cook in your crappy kitchen-less dorm. If only we had someone to force us to get healthy.

2)Halloween Board

All the costumes I’ve wanted to try, but haven’t had the time to actually attempt. Why do I pin so many costume ideas if there’s only one Halloween a year?

3)Want in My Closet Board

This board is filled with the cutest outfits that I either can’t afford or are no longer in stock. Nothing I ever try to put together looks nearly as good as they do on Pinterest.

4)My Sorority Board

This board is filled with the cutest sayings, crafts, and clothes for my sorority, as I’m sure it is for all sorority girls. Do you even sorority if you don’t have a Pinterest board to prove it??

5)Wedding Board

I don’t plan on getting married anytime soon, but it’s only right to have an entire board dedicated to this special day, right? Everything’s already picked out from your dress, to the color theme, to invitation designs. When the day comes, I know we’ll all be prepared for it.

6)Hair and Makeup Board

My hair is not ever going to look as amazing as it does on Pinterest. I just don’t have the locks for it. I can’t do my own makeup either. But whether you’re a makeup guru or a lost puppy like me, you always have this board to feel like you can put yourself together.

7)Organization Board

We are sloppy college kids. We have clothes all over our floor, makeup we never use sitting in a drawer, and more blankets than necessary. We really need to clean, so we make a board for organization techniques, but we’ll get to actually organizing when finals are done in two months.

8)Dorm Board

When you come to college, you go crazy pinning a hundred pictures of dorm rooms that’ll you’ll never actually be able to achieve. I can tell you half of the things I’ve tried in my room wind up looking like a random array of pictures and crafts rather than the perfect dorm I’ve seen in pictures.

9)My Little Board

Little Season is right around the corner!!! This “secret” board of mine is FILLED with crafts I’m making my little. They all look horrible, but it’s the thought that counts, right?

Kayla Brown is a Senior at UT. Majoring in criminology, she one day hopes to do something badass af. While Kayla is not writing for Her Campus or studying for class, you can find her hanging with her sorority sisters, watching This is Us, or eating Kraft mac and cheese.