Style > Fashion

6 Amazon Luxury Jewelry Dupes You and Your Wallet Will Love!

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Calling all college students, dupe fanatics, designer lovers, and everyone else! Every girl deserves to spoil herself at least once in a while. For some, that may mean buying your favorite drink, splurging on some take-out food, pampering yourself for the night, or, if you’re like me, it’s SHOPPING. I love a good buy on a bad day, but most of the time, my wallet does not. However, thanks to our new generation of GenZers being able to find anything and everything fitting in our budget, we can spoil ourselves with whatever our heart desires. 

My TikTok page has flooded me with enough videos about Amazon dupes that I was able to round up the top 6 Amazon luxury jewelry dupes! From earrings to bracelets, rings, and many more, I have gathered a variety of affordable designer jewelry dupes. I even included a dupe in honor of our fellow sorority girls! Also, if you’re a Prime member, even better because your new treat to yourself can be in your hands in a blink of an eye (okay, not literally in a blink of an eye, but pretty quick!). Now you have the perfect excuse to treat yourself to making it almost halfway through 2023!

Van Cleef & Arpels: Magic Alhambra earrings, 2 motifs

For hardly even a portion of the cost of the Van Cleef & Arpels: Magic Alhambra earrings, 2 motifs ($6,400), LeCalla offers us an almost identical pair of earrings (Amazon, $25). Looking at the two side by side, it’s hard to point out any difference.

Cartier Love ring

This staple gold ring with even a crystalized option is the perfect dupe for the Cartier Love Ring ($1,830). The dupe even has the word “Cartier” engraved on the inside!

Dior J’ADIOR bracelet 

Arguably the least identical dupe is definitely one of my favorites. This white and gold Amazon bracelet is the perfect dupe for the Dior J’ADIOR bracelet ($420). It even comes in a variety of color options, just like the original. And just when you thought it couldn’t get better, Amazon also offers a version of the Dior J’ADIOR bracelet with your sorority’s name on it (Amazon, $15)!

Dior Tribales earrings

Another almost identical pair of earrings, Generic initial letter earrings (Amazon, $22), has the same appearance as the $590 Dior Tribales earrings. 

Hermes Mini Pop H Pendant

The jaw-dropping similarity between this $17 Amazon gold plated H necklace to the $590 Hermes Mini Pop H Pendant. PS even comes in most of the same color variations.

Dior DANSEUSE ÉTOILE CHOKER

Why would you pay $750 for a Dior choker when you could pay $15? The Amazon brand Generic has an almost exact replica of the classic Dior choker for a price you won’t even believe (Amazon, $6).

Hi! My names Isabelle and I am currently a Freshman attending the University of Tampa, double majoring in Design and Journalism. When I am not writing for Her Campus, you can find me taking pictures, trying new restaurants in Tampa, and creating art!❤️‍🔥