This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1. Ride it – Regard

For you Tik Tok lovers out there, you already know this one. This is an overall good vibes song. You can listen to it at the gym, when you’re studying, having a dance party, making a Tik Tok, or even in the shower. 

2. Count Me Out – Lil Tecca

New pregame song, if you’re twenty-one, of course. Listen to it when you wanna bump or honestly whenever.  When I’m studying and can’t keep my eyes open I play this to get me hype.

3. No Guidance – Chris Brown, Drake

Holy ****, Drake and Chris Brown, what more could you ask for?  This song is an immediate confidence booster. Great for the gym or struttin’ around the room.

4. Crush – Souly Had

Another fire study song.  The beat is oddly satisfying for an ab workout too.  This was my summer song and I’m still not sick of it.  Souly Had may not be well known but he will be one day and you can thank me then.

5. if we never met – JOHN.k

This will be a throwback sing-along one day.  This is like an upbeat John Mayer song. His voice is like an angel and you can play it twenty times without getting sick of belting it out.  Another good vibes song with a good upbeat rhythm for studying.

Alyssa is a rising sophomore at the University of Tampa. She is a nursing major with a minor in stress. She is an avid bruins and patriots fan and has played hockey since she was 5. You can always find her listening to different types of music, a coffee in hand, and sunglasses in reach. Alyssa has two little brothers and her goal in life is to be a pediatric nurse. If you want to know more about Alyssa follow her on instagram @lyssw24
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely