This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Are you excited for the upcoming season as much as I am? The crisp smelling air, the pretty leaves, and the pumpkin spice…eek! It’s almost Autumn! I can hardly wait. So sit back, light up a caramel-apple-scented candle, and enjoy this list of some fall-inspired fun to get you in the mood for the best season ever!

Pumpkin Spice everything.

As mentioned before, pumpkin spice is easily a fall staple. The coffee, the donuts, the candles, the muffins…the list goes on and on. So yummy.

The Fashion.

Sweaters, ripped jeans, boots, and oversized jackets. Enough said. My all-time favorite fashion trends are seen in the Fall! They’re just so cute and comfy.

The Holidays.

Although Thanksgiving is almost considered winter territory, at least we have Halloween to celebrate all season long! Personally, I’ve already bought several bags of candy corn in the spirit of the upcoming holiday. Start planning out your costume and go stock up on your favorite candy!

Apple/Pumpkin Picking.

Apple picking, pumpkin picking, hayrides; some of the most fun activities of the season! Although these activities may look a little different this year (more safety protocols in place and whatnot), they are still available to enjoy in many places!

Football Season.

This is the time that sports fans have been waiting for. Sunday night football is back! Although there may not be many games we are able to attend in person, you will still be able to support your favorite team from the comfort of your own couch each week.

TV Show Favorites Return.

Have you been waiting for your favorite TV show to air its next season? That wait might almost be over! This is around the time where many shows come back to cable TV to air their new episodes. I’m counting down the days until the new “Grey’s Anatomy” episode!

Painting Pumpkins.

This is the most adorable activity! Grab your favorite pumpkin that you picked from the pumpkin patch and decorate it in your own unique way. Afterwards, you can cut the pumpkin open and bake some delicious pumpkin seeds!

Not to mention, all of the spooky fun that can be had this season, such as scary movies and haunted hayrides. Autumn truly is the best season, and I expect that this list has encouraged you to feel the same!

Lisa Striffolino is a Sophomore student at the University of Tampa majoring in Communications and minoring in Journalism and PR?☀️ She is excited to continue to explore her passions in journalism(broadcast and print), and the worlds of media and marketing. You could either find Lisa writing articles for Her Campus or The Minaret, watching her favorite tv shows, or spending time with family and friends☺️
Amanda Thompson is a native of Portland, Maine who is currently a Senior studying Communications at The University of Tampa. When she's not binge-watching New Girl, you can find her dancing around to Jhené Aiko, Lana Del Rey or Kehlani. If you want to keep up with Amanda, follow her on Instagram @amaandathompson