13 Best Moments From The Eras Tour 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

After going to the Eras tour twice, seeing Taylor Swift was most definitely enchanting. I was really lucky that my roommate was able to give me an extra ticket for both nights. The concert itself was fantastic, and the entire experience was breathtaking. I was thinking the whole time, I don’t know how it gets better than this! In honor of Taylor Swift’s lucky number, here are thirteen of my favorite moments from the concert here in Tampa at Raymond James Stadium:

1. Seeing everyone dressed in their costumes was amazing! It was almost as if we were at a Taylor Swift fashion show. Everyone had such unique outfits. I saw a lot of debut Taylor outfits and ‘Reputation’ outfits. Nonetheless, I was especially drawn to the sparkles and sparkly outfits, which I thought were adorable. I also appreciated all of the guys who went and made sure everyone knew that just because they are guys doesn’t mean they aren’t the biggest fans of Taylor!
  1. The light-up wristbands really made the concert. It was crazy to me how the colors were all able to light up on different parts of the stadium and coordinate with every song! For ‘Lover,’ the lights made the shape of a heart, and for ‘You Need to Calm Down,’ all of the stadium lit up in rainbow colors. Even for ‘All Too Well,’ it was so pretty to see all of the orange colors and many lights fill the stadium. It made me realize just how many people were there, and there were a lot!
  1. I was very impressed by how professional the show was put on and how quickly every time there was a new era, the whole set was able to transition smoothly! And Taylor was able to do her quick change very fast! That was amazing to me. I was stunned by how quickly she changed and how the whole set looked completely new for a new era!
  1. My favorite era to watch was ‘Lover’ as the intro because the sun was setting a really pretty pink color right when she was singing! And second, to that would have to be ‘Reputation’ because everyone in the stadium was very loud!
  1. The surprise songs were my favorites! The first night Taylor played ‘Speak Now,’ one of the first songs that I ever learned to play on the guitar and one of my favorites, so it was very special to me. And the second night, she played ‘You’re on Your Own Kid,’ which is another one of my favorites and has been since coming to college, so it is very special to me.
  1. Taylor Swift is really connected to her fans. Going to my first Taylor Swift concert and having been to others, there was nothing like how Taylor was connected to the audience. She would always stop to talk to her fans and even check up on them, which I thought was funny, given how casual she was about it.
  1. The whole set itself was amazing. From the dancers to the effects on the big screen, the costumes, and all of the big flames of fire that flew into the air, the whole set was put together so well, and I was very fascinated by how they were able to do so much with every era. 
  1. The introductions to every era were super exciting. Every new era had something unique about them when they started. I think ‘Reputation’ and ‘Red’ were my favorites. With the snake on the screen, everyone was cheering so loudly. For ‘Red,’ a woman came out with a box that had her old songs from Red in it, and when she opened it, the crowd went crazy.
  1. Everyone was very connected, and one thing I thought was so cute was how tons of people were trading friendship bracelets!
  1. It was special to be the first outdoor stadium of the whole tour. The sunset made it amazing, and we were also able to watch the big fireworks go off at the end of the show! But that Florida humidity really caught up with all of us, even Taylor Swift, because her hair from the beginning to the end was completely different.
  1. Taylor Swift’s voice was very powerful throughout the whole concert. Even though that was a whole three-hour concert non-stop, that didn’t stop Taylor from getting tired. Her voice sounded amazing the whole show!
  1. Seeing all of the fans get so excited to see her for the first time in many years was so special. Seeing her come through those big flowery things in the intro was amazing, and the music was playing little sounds, and combining all of her other big songs in the background was so cool.

13. The finale was incredible. The last song she played was ‘Karma’, which was so fun, and everyone’s wristbands lit up in tons of different colors. At the end, the big, colorful fireworks burst through the sky, and the whole stadium was cheering so loudly! When I left, it took me a minute to process everything.

Taylor Quinn is a social media manager and writer for Her Campus at Tampa chapter. She is part of the social media team who posts regularly for Her Campus events and updates as well as engaging with viewers and followers. Her articles cover a variety of subjects, including pop culture, entertainment, and lifestyle topics. Taylor is a sophomore at the University of Tampa who is majoring in both Film and Communications, Media, and Culture. She has worked on numerous student film sets and is currently a member of a number of clubs at the University of Tampa, including Tampa's Cru, a religious organization, and being a student mentor to incoming freshmen. Taylor is from Kansas City, Missouri and enjoys exploring big cities, watching movies playing her guitar, listening to music, and adventuring new places.