10 Last Minute Valentines Dates in Tampa You Don’t Need a Reservation For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1.       Go on a bike ride on Bayshore

Who doesn’t like to get sweaty on a date?  Just make sure your date doesn’t forget to bring you chocolate and wine for after.

2.       Picnic on the Beach

You both connected due to your love for “long walks on the beach” right? Well, how about you sit and enjoy the view with a nice homemade meal… Aka PB&J’s

3.       Go on a Hike

If you and your date love exploring new places and love nature, hiking is a perfect date. Just probably not the best date to take your Tinder Boy on… You don’t want to be in the middle of the woods with someone your barley know. Safety first.

4.       Visit Lowry Park Zoo

Who doesn’t love animals? It’s weird how romantic a zoo can actually be.

5.       Check out the Florida Botanical Gardens or Sunken Gardens

Flowers on Valentine’s Day is a must, might as well just go straight to the gardens.

6.       Go to a Museum

This will allow you to have an intelligent conversation with your date, finally.

7.       Go antique shopping

There is something romantic about antiques.

8.       Go to the Big Cat Rescue

Too much cuteness in one place, hopefully your date is just as cute.

9.       Go Paddle Boarding

If you and your date love the water, this is a perfect way to spend the day on the water for cheap, plus you get to check out his abs.

10.   Go to Yoga

Couple’s that do yoga together, stay together.  I mean just google acro yoga and you will see how cool couple’s yoga is.  Plus after a long yoga class you may be able to convince your date to Netlix and Chill.

Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.