This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Abigail’s 2022 75 Medium

I’m sure by now everyone has heard of the 75 hard or the 75 soft… If not, it’s a workout/diet regiment that you have to abide by for 75 days straight, and if you mess up, you need to restart completely. The 75 soft is immensely less intense. Neither of these methods really fit my goals and my lifestyle. I knew that if I had to restart my 75 days after every hiccup, I would lose motivation and be way too hard on myself. I also knew that the 75 soft would not get me to where I wanted to be mentally and physically. So, I decided to make my own 75 Medium. I’m only a few days into it, but I already see an improvement in my mental health, and I can’t wait to see progress in my physical health!

Here is what I will be living by for the coming weeks!! I also made a spreadsheet to keep track of everything! 

Abigail’s 2022 75 Medium

Meals: Must eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and each meal must contain some kind of protein

Optional: Two small snacks, ex. granola bar/almonds/yogurt/fruit 

Optional: One small dessert, ex. One mochi or a small bowl of froyo 

Caffeine: One small cup of coffee or one large cup of tea (no sugar, cream is fine)

Water: One gallon of water a day minimum

Alcohol and cheat food: Only in social functions or on vacation 

Exercise: Two workouts every day, at least 1 hour each. One must be outside unless it is raining. 

Books: Must read at least 10 pages of any book every day (Homework can substitute for reading)

Showers: Either add 5 minutes of cold showering to my normal shower or take an individual 5-minute cold shower every day 

Pictures: Progress pictures every Sunday 

*No restarting necessary if I mess up one day*

Hi! I’m a college student at the University of Tampa majoring in Criminology and also working on getting my Real Estate License! A fun fact about me is that I have a cat named Athena and my favorite hobby is cooking!